Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

So recently while talking to my Aunt Vickie,
 she told me she had thrown one of my bunnies in the washing machine.
ANNNND she came out PERFECT!
So we talked about fabric hair for the dolls.
I have wanted to try this for over a year but haven't had a second to think about trying it.
One reason i LOVE making these dolls is because i can take care of kiddos and things at home
and then sew orders in between.
 {With the exception of Christmas this year...that was a little CrAzY!
Thank goodness the hubby also works from home.... ;) Love him}

Anyways.... So i decided to try the fabric hair
a few days ago
and
I LOVE IT!
Both of these dolls are available right now.
Email me at cutestdollsever@live.com
if you are interested.
{name customization can be added}

No comments:

Post a Comment